The BMBA is conducting tryouts for all its programs from this weekend. We will be conducting tryouts every
Sunday for children looking to join the BMBA! When we say tryouts
it’s more about you trying out our program than anything else
Register your interest via our register link on the menu above and we will get back to you on the same day. Times for sessions are as below:
- Under 10’s (Born in 2009 & 2010) 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Under 12’s (born in 2007 & 2008) 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Under 14’s (born in 2005 & 2006) 4:00pm to 5:00pm
We also provide the BMBA Kids First Program for kids too young for these age groups or not quite ready to start playing but ready to have some fun learning skills.
All the above sessions are currently conducted at St Andrews Primary School, 96 Bunney Road, Clarinda. To enter the stadium, Park on Bunney near the stadium (can’t miss it). Then enter via the pedestrian gate next to the gym on Bunney Road.
WHY JOIN THE BMBA?
There are plenty of reasons to join up with the BMBA.
- Our goal is to educate your child about the game and improve their skill level.
- This training will not be available to your child at most clubs.
- Ensure them enjoy their sport more by an increase in skill level and an increase in confidence, self-belief and enjoyment.
- NO POLITICS!!! Your child will be rewarded for their effort and their improvement, nothing else!
- Great Value for money.
- Dedicated hours for training to ensure development and improvement.
- Quality INDEPENDENT coaching from people who know the game.
- Opportunities to play across Victoria, Australia and even overseas.
- Because quite simply you won’t get anything like what we have to offer anywhere else!
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Dedicated graded training sessions with a maximum of ten participants per coach per court.
- Your child will get skills and development training will other players of a similar level.
- Opportunities to progress to advanced and elite levels.
- Opportunities to represent the Academy through our BMBA squads in organised matches.
- Great holiday camps that are designed to improve your child’s skill level and basketball knowledge. OUR CAMPS ARE NOT BABY SITTING SERVICES!
- Regular reporting and feedback on your child’s progress.
- Online video training.
WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR CHILD’S SKILLS & CONFIDENCE?
We provide great skills development for players We provide great skills development for players of all ages, standards and from any club. You can play games through the academy or you can simply enjoy extra training sessions to improve your game through your current team and club.
WANT TO JOIN A TEAM OR LOOKING FOR A CHANGE
At BMBA we provide opportunities for players to join a team through the academy or even an opportunity to play an extra game.
Want to get started? Then register via our register link above and we will get back in contact straight away. Get ready to start getting better! or simply CLICK HERE.