The BMBA is please to offer students from De La Salle training programs held at De La Salle College on Monday and Wednesday evenings after school. This applies to all the remaining sessions for the remainder of term three, which is three in total.
Our Basketball Plus sessions are conducted for boys and girls who’ve played the game before, are currently playing the game, or display above average potential and we assess and more suited to this training. We have two sessions which are held on Mondays and Wednesdays after school. Our first session is held between 4:20pm and 5:50pm and our second session is held between 5:50pm and 7:20pm in the school’s indoor gym.
Our Kids First sessions are designed for younger players or players who have just started out in the sport. The emphasis is on learning basic skills and the rules of the game, while having plenty of fun doing so. These sessions are held between 4:50pm and 5:50pm also in the indoor gym at De La Salle College.
If you are not sure which session to attend, just come to either of them and our coaching staff can make assessments and recommendations.
It’s important you register your son/daughter before attending, so that we have your details, your covered by our Public Liability and we can ensure we are catered properly for coaches. Click on the button below to register your child.
To access the gym you park on either Stanhope or Danby Street and enter the school via the pedestrian gate. (refer to the diagram below.)
If you have trouble locating the gym call Bob on his mobile -0490 823 400.
This is a great opportunity for your child to receive elite level coaching that they wouldn’t normally receive. We would love to see you there!
Bring a Friend
Why not spread the word and bring a friend. Below is a flyer we have put together to promote our special offer. Here is how you can share the message.
- Right click on the image below to save it to share on your social media or in an email.
- Click on the image for pdf version to send to others or to display.
- Use the page’s web link to this story to forward to friends and family who may be interested https://bmba.net.au/de-la-salle-students-special-offer
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE
Interested in joining a BMBA team?
We have teams looking for extra players as we speak!
- Our U10 Girls (Y.O.B. – 2014, 2015) need one more player
- Our U12(1) Boys (Y.O.B. – 2014, 2015)need at least one more player
- Our U12(2) Boys (Y.O.B. – 2014, 2015)needs two more players and
- Our U18 Boys (Y.O.B. – 2006, 2007)need two more players